View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 13, 2010, 09:52am
Official Forum Member

Also, since I'm assuming everyone here loves football here just as much as I do. Allow me to share what happened after the 25 second clock scenario. Very wild and crazy game between 2 very determined teams.

With 2:00 left in the game, Team A throws an incomplete pass. Brings up 4th down. They punt to team B. Team B gets a decent return. And within a couple plays or so, team B scores. Score is now 28-24 for team B. Team B then kicks off and team A runs a play or 2. Then team A throws an interception and takes it back for a TD. Now its 35-24 for team B. There is about 1:00 on the clock by this point. Team B kicks off again. Team A takes it all the way for a TD, and they go for 2 and fail. Now its 35-30 for team B. Maybe about 50 seconds left. Team A executes a picture perfect onside kick and gets it. Now, they have the ball with 1 timeout in their pocket. They didn't even have to use it. They threw great passes and get out of bounds to kill the clock. And the eventually scored a TD with 9 seconds left. They went for 2 and failed.

All that was left was a kickoff and one desperation pass. Ballgame over! Team A wins 36-35.

What a game it was.