View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 09, 2010, 06:04am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusedofficial View Post
I've never understood the present fad of wearing those socks that don't show above the shoe. They were always known as "peds" which were something women wore on the bottom of their feet and I was apparently absent the day the sock police decreed they were acceptable for men. They are also uncomfortable as hell.
As a distance runner I have some of the "low cut socks." They're soft, light, wick away the sweat, and I find them very comfortable. I don't wear them on the court - even in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amusedofficial View Post
There is nothing dorkier than a middle aged man walking down the street wearing black socks and shorts.
Sandles perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsman1288 View Post
Just bring bring both (white and black) with you. At least you'll be able to match what your partner is wearing.
Exactly! Been there, done that. Got caught without white socks a few yrs ago and my P hooked me up. Now, I even bring my long pants in the summer just in case......