Thread: Ejection ...
View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 02, 2010, 03:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
The "elderly" won't make the same mistake again of believing what you say in the future. We just won't take seriously anything much that you say.

Nothing really changes, eh Ch!town? You haven't changed one bit, even with your new name. Same old, same old......
I care about YOU believing me like, NOT AT ALL.

Change? I've improved a lil' bit & I mentioned the name change before, so dont try to paint it like I got ran & tried to come in fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
So ... you have 11 come in for 5, and 2 minutes later he tries to insert 5 again. You tell him 5 has fouled out and he says, "You never told me he had five!" Not telling the coach, in the manner you are supposed to tell him, is ASKING, if not BEGGING for trouble.
Reading is fundamental...
LMAO (cause you're funny) No pile ons over here, keep it movin!
TIP: Learn to read before you try to clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy View Post
Seems like you don't have any problem calling names, do you? So, how old is "elderly", and how old am I?
I do unto others as they have done unto me FIRST. Key word = FIRST
And, IDGAF

Quote:
So, what happens that other 5%? What if I told you my method works 99.8% of the time?
I already said, what works for you is GREAT, because it works for YOU!

Quote:
So, you did it the right way, and the coach made a smart-a$$ comment? So what? I thought with your swag and body language that wouldn't happen?
Disagree, I did it that way & it didn't work, so I tried another method & its been good to ME! Who are you to say whats right & wrong? The coach was notified that the player has 5, point blank, PERIOD!
My negative experience with "duh coach, #11 has 5 fouls" happened back in '07, I had no idea of what my court presence said back then. I started watching video in 08 & thats when I corrected some flaws & developed some swag.