Thread: Ejection ...
View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 02, 2010, 02:11pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
If one were to try to ascertain your opinion based on this post, tref, he would be left believing you don't think there's a need to talk to the coach; as you could simply ask the sub whom he is replacing.
Now, reading all your posts in this thread, it's obvious that you simply misspoke in that particular post.
Yeah, you are right Snaqs! I misspoke & boy did they ever run with it. I will make it a point to say exactly what I mean in the future, the elderly seem to get lost quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M Guy View Post
Again, 1. if you are afraid of possible inappropriate interaction from the coach, 2. why are you asking him a question, which implies and requires a response, rather than simply informing/telling the coach?
1. If a official is afraid, he/she needs to retire. My swag suggest to all involved in a contest that I am running the contest & there is nothing that can happen that I cant handle.

2. The way I ask it, along with my body language gives me the results I'm looking for 95% of the time. A one word answer from coach... "yes" or "no".
Informing him (with a player already at the table) got me what Billy got once before. I learned from it & choose not to go that route again.

What works for you is great & what works for me is great, because it works for US individually!

Whats the big deal?