View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 16, 2010, 11:34am
certified Hot Mom tester

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianaref View Post
Years ago, I was doing a rec league game and former NBA player Maurice Lucas' oldest son, Maurice Jr. (Reece) was in the game. Maurice was watching from right next to the bench.

The other team was shooting a two shot foul. After the first shot, which missed, Reece jumped into the lane, leaped up and "ripped down" the rebound, yelling as he did it. He then stood there with the ball while he realized there was another shot.

Maurice yelled from the seats, "Reece, get your head in the game." Reece looked real sheepish as he handed the ball to my partner. Maurice then said, "nice board, though".

Here's another one: prior to a game, I noticed the center for one of the teams (girls varsity level) was wearing her watch. I told her to remove it. She walked over to the stands and handed it to her dad, who was sitting a few rows up.

During the first quarter, my partner and I called her for 3 seconds at least four times. After the fourth, her dad yelled, "let her put her watch back on".
Ya' know - when you copy an old post of someone else's, it's common courtesy to indicate whose post it was. Of course, I could have Maurice come over there and show you why he had a reputation as an "enforcer".