View Single Post
Old Fri May 21, 2010, 10:21pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlue View Post
I'd appreciate some respect for the boys. You may not give a damn because it didn't happen in New England. If one team was in your back yard and the other wasn't far down the road, you might change your tune.

I was posting a contraversy that happened this week in HS baseball - if you don't care - don't reply. It's a rather big deal here. I left out names so as not to make it personally about {insert coach's name} (anyone in MS can figure it out) and call him an idiot world wide (even if it's true).
What does that reaction have to do with respect of the boys involved? For one the issue you posted happens a lot. This is an officiating/umpire board and we do not deal with administrative issues. This really an administrative issue. Probably why you got that reaction and it does sound a little "fan-boyish" as this topic would be more likely to be discussed on a fan site. Stop being so sensitive and just take the comment for what it was. When you post on these issues on the internet, then do not get mad when the response is not to your liking. He did not have to keep his comments to himself no more than you should not have posted this story.

Peace