View Single Post
Old Fri May 21, 2010, 07:20am
Official Forum Member

1 - Appears to be a travel despite his hand being on top of the ball and him pushing down before the back foot lifts, it doesn't appear to leave his hand until well after the back foot is moving. *Tweet* Travel

2 - I've got nothing here. There is some contact no one is more responsible for it, and from the camera angle smells like bail out. PLay on fellas.

3 - This one burns me a little bit. I know coach of the defensive team wants the call. His kid is boxing out, the contact is minimal by the offense but its all the defender can do. I'm not a fan of the bigger stronger more athletic player getting to create contact , end up with the ball, and the helpless (hapless) defender is unable to do anything about it except try to do the right thing without being rewarded. All that aside by rule that appears to be a clean board. Play on fellas.

"I know coach I know, sometimes your just up against it. The contact is not what's gaining the advantage . . . Your kids are working hard but to be fair David didn't try to box out Goliath . . . yes it would be a flagrant, but you didn't see Goliath getting any boards in the 2nd half did you!!!"

Me: Thanks, but why the big rush.

Coach: Oh I thought you must have a big date . . .we're not the only ones your planning on F$%&ing tonite are we!