View Single Post
Old Thu May 20, 2010, 06:58pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlue View Post
I'd appreciate some respect for the boys. You may not give a damn because it didn't happen in New England. If one team was in your back yard and the other wasn't far down the road, you might change your tune.

I was posting a contraversy[sic] that happened this week in HS baseball - if you don't care - don't reply. It's a rather big deal here. I left out names so as not to make it personally about {insert coach's name} (anyone in MS can figure it out) and call him an idiot world wide (even if it's true).
I am guessing he is yawning in response to the fact that this has NOTHING to do with officiating/umpiring the game. This is not a high school sports site, we discuss high school sports mostly because that is what a majority of us officiate. If you want to discuss a topic like this go to rivals.com or some other similar site.

This site is about officiating.

What respect for the boys are you talking about, I have heard of administrative forfeits in my local area but they don't belong here. If I wanted to talk about them I would go to a newspaper message board or a rivals.com message board. If the forfeit had something to do with too many players getting tossed or having the UIC forfeit the game (correctly or incorrectly) we would have something to discuss, but beyond that you sound like the fanboys we make fun of and have removed, just with no team (mentioned) to be a fan of.

Jasper