View Single Post
Old Tue May 18, 2010, 02:26pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMTNRef View Post
I had the Championship game of a travel tournament Varsity HS boys age that turned into the game from hades.

2nd call I have in the game visiting coach is up and hollering about how a in air collision was ticky tack.

He barks the whole first half.

Nothing excessive, and nothing to warrent a T other than just constant whining over everything.

He says to his team but loud enough for me to hear "were obviously not going to get that call here".

Coach says to me "its a good thing he's here or we wouldn't get a foul call."

He yells as a pass his bench, you probably went to blank high school (the home teams school) didn't you...Idiot!!!

He proceeds to meet me, who was opposite table to administer the throw in for the home team, at half court.

Screaming that high school had changed the technical rule to point of interuption after a T.

I said no coach, get back to your bench. He does not comply and screams YOU DON'T know the rules.
Hollering? Barking a whole half? Constantly whining? Directly questioning your integrity several times? Name-calling? Leaving his bench area to go across the court to yap at you? Screaming at you? Screaming at you again?

You were the author of your own misfortune imo. It was the game from Hades because you allowed it to degenerate into that.

If you don't want to take care of bidness, there's no use b!tching about it later. Sorry, but there it is.