View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 17, 2010, 06:43pm
I drank what?

Send a message via MSN to w_sohl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC Coach View Post
I've read the replies and then I reread my original post. I can see where the confusion came in...sorry for that. It was clear in my head, but not in my explanation.

After A1 made a shot, B1 threw the ball from OOB directly to B2 in their frontcourt. From there the pass was bobbled, etc., etc.

This being said, if B1 had passed to B2 in their backcourt...then B2 attempts a pass to B3 in the frontcourt and the pass is bobbled, and subsequently comes back into the backcourt where it is touched by another B player...is that a violation? It was my understanding that a B player must control the ball in the FC, not just touch or bobble it. Please correct me if I'm wrong...this is how I'm going to learn.

Sorry again for the confusion caused by the unclear original post. Thanks for all the help.
NOT A VIOLATION
If the pass is an inbounds pass from OB directly to a player in the FC, he bobbles and balls goes into BC where a teammate recovers in BC.

VIOLATION
If the inbounds pass is controled in the BC and then thrown to a player standing in the FC who bobbles the ball and it goes to BC where a teammate is the next to touch.