View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 12, 2010, 06:40am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
Not that this is anything to be proud of.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire View Post
I once had the "honor" of sitting near the "Bleacher Creatures". To say they are the most moronic or baseball fans in both an understatement and incomplete.

One would have to add, the most vile, vulgar, bigotted, mean-spirited, souless and despicable to come close to capturing their true personna
I'll see your "Bleacher Creatures" and raise you Philadelphia Phillies "fans"......They have traveled to Baltimore and Washington in droves to see their team play over the yrs - which is admirable. But, their behavior is mostly embarassing.

I was at one game many yrs ago where the crowd was THE largest in the history of the NEW Camden Yards......it also held the record for the most fights and most arrests.

And, while I live in N VA now, I lived and grew-up in east-central PA so I am not a basher as I have been to many a game at the ole - Vet Stadium.

PS - How many away, baseball games break out in a loud football team chant? E - A - G - L - E - S........ Eagles! Wild! and not family entertainment.

Last edited by grunewar; Mon Apr 12, 2010 at 06:42am.