View Single Post
Old Sat Apr 03, 2010, 03:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tru_in_Blu View Post
Well, perhaps from a lawyer's perspective, bait and switch might be a little too strong. That might involve malicious and intentional actions to deceive a customer.

Guess I'm not a customer, but an "independent contractor". And, the title was meant as tongue in cheek, despite the lack of smiley thingies.

In any case, the quality control aspect of producing and publishing the test was definitely lacking. I did get a response from KR:

"Ted,

I was informed that the test on the web did not match the printed exam. During the development of the test we had several versions and I found out the version on the web was incorrect. I made the change to the web one and informed all the RUIC of the change so to be sure everyone new. Apparently it did not filter down to you. I apologies for the confusion.

Kevin"
I'm over it until next year's test comes out.
Well, it didn't filter down to me, either and you would think I would need to know of such a change.