View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 27, 2010, 09:22pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlUmpSteve View Post
Sounds like some inadvertant transposition. I wouldn't consider it a conspiracy.

All that aside, I treat the test as a tool for training and education; it is marginally, at best, a factor for evaluating my umpires (unless they get a horrible score!!). Is it that big an issue to you, or more a matter of personal satisfaction (when you know it changed)?

Some of us (at least I do) know Glenn, your state UIC, well enough to vouch for your situation. Is that needed?
Steve, I view it a more an issue of quality control than a conspiracy. I don't understand how or why changes would be made to the document once it was posted on a national website. There's even a little "Revised: 12/08" on the back of the document [same on both versions] that would indicate or at least imply that it was under revsion control of some sort.

I believe Glenn is aware of my rules knowledge, and I don't know if anyone at our regional or state levels is really "keeping score". But I won't turn down an offer to speak glowingly of me to him.

Who knows, maybe I got 4 or 5 answers right as a result of choices made on the web version of the test.