View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 25, 2010, 03:28pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantducky View Post
I was thinking of the Dirk ejection and mixed up Crawford with Bill Kennedy, easy mistake. Different story but just saw this.
NBA Referee Bill Kennedy Fined for His Antics, Union Cries Foul | Bleacher Report

Yeah tech are a separate issue. I think many refs will call a foul that favors a player or team that had been given a T but I will say that if a team before is showing that they are undisciplined, constantly arguing calls, then it MIGHT lead to refs calling more fouls against them or not calling fouls when they could go either way.
That story is a "column" written over a year ago... so its the only thing you can think of in the last year? And how many techs does Bill Kennedy have THIS year?

Your fan perspective is lacking any substance... Are you saying that you (I honestly can't believe you are one based on your comments on here but will give you the benefit of the doubt) as an official will give more fouls to a team that is complaining rather than call a fair and consistent game. If so, please sign your name and let us know your association so we can make sure they are on the same page with you.

Thanks.