View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 23, 2010, 11:52pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rooster View Post
Alright let's have some fun, bearing in mind this is for noobs... Don't get all crazy on us!
1)Count the bucket...
2)Team A gets two free throws for the flagrant on B1, common foul on A2, add it to the team total (are we in the bonus, or POI?).
3)A3 gets an intentional and is dumped, negating the two free throws awarded for the flagrant on B1.
4)A6, B6, A7, and B7 are gone: no free throws.
5)Parents coming out of the stands are for the police to sort.
6)After the inadvertent whistle I send my partner to clean his pants, because surely when he was blowing his whistle, he was "blowing his whistle." Then I open a can to administer to him a grande-sized butt whuppin' in the parking lot. UNLESS the hot mom was going all Sharon Stone on us, at which point I cut him some slack, assuming of course that my partner is male. If not, well, you make your own judgments...
6)The hot mom has no idea that the U is checking her out and completely ignores him.
7)I make a comment to her that all of this is her fault, she bats her eyes, at which point she gives her number to the U because she loves uniforms and I'm on my way home to my wife and kids. (Enter Yosemite Sam and his famous curses.) U buys me a beer or six and shares all the details. (He better have frickin' details.)

So in the end A1 gets one free throw and A gets the ball at the division line. HC B gets laughed at in private. I'll get the dinner with AJ and dream about mowing her lawn. Billy Mac has to mow Billy Packer's lawn (just 'cuz of the Billy thang).

How'd I do?

(Remember, I love this forum, read it everyday, and put what I learn in my toolbag... Be nice and stuff! If I fugged it up, teach me and I'll put it my toolbag.)

Rooster style,

Viva Officiating.com
The horn went off before the shot was released. No bucket for A1, 3 free throws for being fouled in the act of shooting. Then scenario's 2-7 are good. End result being free throws for A1 that either win the game or send it into overtime.

Last edited by JshJcbsn; Tue Mar 23, 2010 at 11:55pm.