View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 20, 2010, 08:35am
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantducky View Post
yeah there was a TO called by a team and the announcer even said something about it being under 4 minutes media timeout in the first half but it was a Team timeout. Goes to ads. Play resumes and seconds later an out of bounds call. TV timeout. In those cases they should just make the team TO's the tv ones.
What aggravates me (or would if I didn't have the DirecTV package) is how CBS goes to another game, but just *gotta* get in a series of commercials first. Then they go to the other game and it's time for a media timeout. MORE commercials.

At least with the DirecTV package, I can watch the other game instead of watching the commercials once a game ends. Of course, there are other annoyances -- I have to watch one of the games on my local CBS station, which does "live look-ins" and will break away from the game I'm watching. Happened during the Wisconsin game yesterday. I'm in Wisconsin and was forced to watch the end of ANOTHER game I could simply tune to (the games are on 702-705) if I wanted to. In order to watch Wisconsin during these live lookins, I have to tune to the mix channel, which shows 4 screens in one. Those here without the package have to listen on the radio or wait till they come back.