View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 25, 2010, 12:55am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by representing View Post
Question for anyone who have had to switch to another chapter in the same state. I'm considering a move to a different chapter in this district. The chapter is about 40 minutes away, and I may be moving down that way next year anyways. but my question is this... Is it a hard move? Will I pretty much have to start from the bottom again and move my way up to where I am now in this chapter? Some of the guys down that way know me already, as I've officiated there when I was going to a school in that area. The thing is that I'm getting very well recognized by coaches here and I think I should be doing varsity games regularly in the next few years in this area. I'm just getting sick of the rumors and stuff that are flying around about me which are all completely false accusations, that I just want to get the heck outta here.

Please note, I'm not moving (as of now) to that area. I just want to switch because I'm getting sick of the stuff that goes on around. However, it is quite possible for me to move there within the next year or two depending on job opportunities once I'm done this internship I'm doing now. But only time will tell that.
This is absolutely classic. "It's not me, it's the chapter. If I could just go somewhere else, they would see my immense talent and move me right to the top."