View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 23, 2010, 07:09pm
Official Forum Member

no, I saw it, and if you read my replies, I agreed. other than doctoring, or a loose knob, there's really no legit reason (other than legality) to worry about tape on the knob that I can think of. that's why I followed with a rhetorical question.

there are many replies to me, all at the same time from all angles, and for reasons having nothing really to do with answering what I posted, so I got distracted and didn't acknowledge your post directly. I was busy dealing with the gang mentality.

but I agreed w/ everything you wrote. unless I can add to the agreeing, I usually don't just post to agree. so I made a comment in another direction and at another angle to move the discussion forward, that is all. I am making no attempt to ignore your initial post or be snide towards it. if you feel that, please reread. I assure you, there is no intention there remarking against your OP on my part whatsoever, and any impression of such unintentional.

have you had coffee yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCASAUmp View Post
And from the very first post, I answered that question. But since you missed it, I will repeat.

Bat doctors will gain entry to the insides of a bat via two routes: the end cap or the safety knob. In doing so, they end up causing visible damage to the safety knob, and they cover up the evidence by using safety tape.

For that specific reason, there are those who believe that taping over the safety knob should not be allowed.

Clear enough?

Last edited by shagpal; Tue Feb 23, 2010 at 07:17pm.