View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 23, 2010, 05:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
And howinthehell do you know what behavior the official used, or what Huggins actually said to the official? Do you know if Huggins started the conversation with a question, didn't like the answer and then went off on the guy?

Nope, you don't know a damn thing about what really went on, but you're still adamant that it had to be the official's fault and not Huggins.

You ain't one of us, podner. That's for sure.

Sad.
Never said that it wasn't Huggy's fault. My point is that it is never a good idea to get into a huddle with a team. Of that I AM adamant. If the official gave an explaination, it would be obvious very quickly whether a coach likes it or not. At that point why not try to de- escalate the situation and walk away? Give a stop sign? What is wrong with that?
I watched the game, watched the video, and can judge how it looked, which is all I am doing. Have no idea what was said by either of them, never claimed I did.
And I am sorry I made you sad. I really am a pretty upbeat person. Even when wearing polyesther and be criticized by fans/coaches/announcers etc. Life is too short to be sad!