View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 22, 2010, 10:43am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
Nope, you do not understand my frustration. Not at all. And I don't believe for a second that you share it. If you did, you wouldn't put me in the exact same class as that parent who was abusing young officials.
EXACTLY!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
If you truly think that was the parent's intent when making that post, then you are sadly mistaken. His intent was to have us substantiate his claims about biased, brutal officiating. Did you happen to notice the claim that the officiating wasn't "fair"? Iow those calls weren't being missed both ways?

I could care less about the actual rules/calls involved or the quality of the officiating. You obviously have a rec league of some kind here, composed of 9 year-old girls and being officiated by high school students who most likely have received nada in the way of formal training. What bothers me is we have a parent of a 9 year-old girl sitting in the stands publically berating and verbally abusing those high school kids trying to officiate that game. That's the issue, not whether some damn illegal screen call got missed.

If you think that there's anything at all "positive" about that behavior, so be it. You're entitled to your opinion. I disagree completely with you and I always will. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to that.
I completely agree.

If they wanted a real answer, these people would not do a "Google" search and then come here to ask questions to support some craziness. They would go to their local league people already and get a real answer. If I have a problem with a company, I do not go to the internet to complain about it. I go straight to that company as you should. There is nothing any of us can do or not do to help someone that only wants to complain. You can quote rules or mechanics it is not going to matter. It never does any other time why would that take place now?

Peace

Last edited by JRutledge; Mon Feb 22, 2010 at 10:50am.