View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 15, 2010, 05:04pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullor30 View Post
A little crisp today are we? I'm guessing there are or have been incidents close to home involving alcohol with you.

Regarding your zero tolerance, I went to Mass Sunday morning receiving the sacrament of Holy Communion which included Altar wine, I then (shudder) did a few kids games a few hours later.

I've heard Gannaway enjoys veal in a wine sauce or beer cheese soup, but you'd put a stop to that one.

If you're not involved in that cult down in Texas, you really should be on the United pilots forum, can you get me one of those spiffy captain's wings badges?
Classic, instead of answering why you would not tell the HC that you had a beer at lunch prior to his game, you try to insult me..... Weak.....

Then again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullor30 View Post
Really happened to me, I was scheduled to do a Lacrosse game late afternoon and had a business lunch that started late. I had a beer with lunch and was worried it was on my breath. I stopped at CVS and was pressed for time, grabbed a small travel bottle of mouth wash and took a shot as I got back into car, problem was it was hand sanitizer...........WOW!!!! My mouth lit up like three mile island

Looks to me like you can't make up your mind.....

If it's no problem having a beer, why were you worried about the beer being on your breath?