View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 23, 2010, 07:35pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
Boolsh!t.

There's no rules justification to cancel the free throws after they were taken.

It wasn't a correctable error and there isn't any other rules justification that will allow you to go back and fix YOUR mistake, There isn't a competent rules interpreter anywhere that would ever agree with your nonsense.

Lah me......
Feel free to continue to think that you got that part of the play right. It's a waste of time for anybody on here to try to help you become a better official anyway imo. You already think that you know everything.
JaR. I'm trying to respect you but you're constant "bool****" is making me respect you even less.

I've told you (and others) that I have admitted it was my fault. I even said that i apologized to the coach about it. And it was my fault for not at least warning the player to stop flopping.

And when have I ever said "I know it all"? I don't. I got on this forum to learn more, but it seems that no matter what message boards I go to, there will always be guys like you just waiting to prey on the next "noobie" official to convince him/her to hang up the whistle. I will never hang up my whistle. I want to be a damn good official, so I come to you guys to help me out.

I do know that, at least in Pennsylvania, this would have been done the same way by many officials. I've told this situation I had to several of my buddies who have done State tournaments in Pennsylvania and they all said pretty much the same thing. I f*cked up because I didn't realize that it was the scorekeeper doing that before I T'ed him up, but I did take care of it correctly.