View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 21, 2010, 03:05am
Official Forum Member

sorta on topic

JV girls tournament, as soon as my PG get the ball across division line, on ball defender is screaming, I mean S C R E A M I N G, "ball, ball, ball, ball," at my PG's head. It's sooooo obnoxious, and it must be stopped. I call a time out and tell my biggest & most physical post player that I want a legal brick wall screen above the 3 point line on next possession to shut this girl up ( I know sounds awful of me, but this was worst I've ever seen in almost 10 yrs & no way I'm putting up with it). First time down, we whiff. You'd think maybe this might make the screaming banshee look over her shoulder next time down. Nope. Next trip down my PG runs that girl into the screen so hard that she literally slid down the side of the screen to the floor. It was perfect. And sounded awesome, "ball, ball, ball, ba-uhhhhh." She was ok, got up a little slow, but she stopped doing that bush-league crap completely, and we didn't screen her outside our normal m2m offense after that. Oh yeah, we won the game too.

Last edited by bbcoach7; Thu Jan 21, 2010 at 03:15am.