Thread: uniform rule
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 17, 2010, 09:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chseagle View Post
Speaking of uniform rules/regulations, rule 3-5-5 states:
Undershirts shall be a single solid color similar to the torso of the jersey & shall be hemmed & not have frayed or ragged edges. If the undershirt has sleeves, they shall be the same length. A visible manufacturer's logo/trademark/reference is not permitted on the undershirt.

During the Boys' C-Squad game the other night, V13 had a black undershirt on underneath a red jersey. During a dead ball, I buzzed the horn & asked about the player having the different undershirt color than jersey, the official's reponse was in non-Varsity contests they don't worry about it.

After asking, I noticed that H40 had a white undershirt on underneath a yellow jersey.

The reason why I asked was that I was curious about why the rule enforcement wasn't there.

To answer everyone's question, no Rookiedude was not one of the officials for that game.
How do I say this tactfully.........

As the clock operator you have absolutely no business interrupting the game for something like this. Why the rule is or is not being enforced is none of your business and you need to butt out.

'nuff said!