View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 06, 2010, 03:22pm
Official Forum Member

For clarification I NEVER said to the official in question 'you can 't change the rules'. But that is, in essence, what he did. I don't know how stating what happened is smartmouth. Even Snaqwells admitted that in his posts that the travel and counted basket was incorrectly ruled. I said at the beginning of this post that I wasn't for sure about the possession arrow so I asked in this forum. I was pretty sure I was wrong, but just wanted to understand the rule.

That said, I know that I will never coach a 100% perfect game and my players will never play a 100% perfect game. So I always tell my players there has never been a 100% perfectly refereed game so don't expect to see one tonight. Get over the calls they are PART of the game. I have and will never blame a loss or credit a win to a referees call. So, I really wasn't complaining about the calls just trying to get clarification. I truly believe that referrees are trying just as hard as coaches and players to get it right. So try not to be so defensive when I question a refs call, we are all gonna make mistakes man up and admit when you did.