View Single Post
Old Sat Jan 02, 2010, 01:24am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
Coach, it is not an obligation of an official to give you an explanation for everything that happens. Explanations come because you are being a nice guy at the moment or you are not the person that got the T. I am not going to explain anything to you if you have crossed a line. The next thing I say to you is going to lead to a debate and I would not like to throw you out of the game.

If you do not know what you got T'd for, then you either are not paying attention or trying to be a jerk to the official. Explanations are a courtesy, not obligation.

Peace
umm, WRONG!
If I as a coach didn't hear what the T was for, or who it is on, I need to know! I don't care what the dam rule book says as farf as an obligation. Common sense and a brain that functions says it's stoopid to not inform me simply because it's not required. There is at the very least an ethical obligation to inform me so that I have a frikin clue what it is that is not to be repeated! Not paying attention, or trying to be a jerk are but 2 plausible explanations, but certainly not the entire list.