View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 23, 2009, 12:22pm
Huck Finn

Quote:
Originally Posted by representing View Post
No, I knew it was going to get some responses. And I apologize for flipping out like that.

I know I said "I couldn't wait for the game to be over" but I didn't mean it as in "hey, let's get this game over and head to the bar asap!". I meant it as in "once this game is over I can go back to the locker room and just relax". But like you gave the T in .6 seconds left, if something came up with just seconds left, then I would have dealt with it regardless of a close game or not. I can't remember if it was a close game or not, but since I'm remembering emotions were high, I'm assuming it was a pretty close game.
I admit to being a literal person a lot and you continue to confuse me. You are saying you would deal with a situation regardless, but this whole thread is based on a situation you had that you did NOT deal with. Is there something I'm missing?