Thread: T ?
View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 21, 2009, 12:18pm
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refk View Post
We did talk at half about the coach's behavior. He said that it wasn't really "T" worthy but was getting worse.

I told him that he could handle it howerver he felt necessary or as I had the previous game.... Coach was complaining in first quarter of game, I had warned the coach (calmly and professionally that anymore comments on the officiating and he would be T'd up)...... coach settled down and coached his kids to a win. At halftime of that game I discussed with this partner exactly the conversation and how I handled it so he might have it as a future reference.

After this game he said that he was "handling" it by first asking him to get back in coach's box but then it went downhill from there.

Thanks for the feedback

Refk
The way the coach answered your partner needs to be addressed (whack!). It sounds like he might not of known that the coach crossed the line.

It sounds he was handling it nicely by asking the coach to help him out and get back in the coaching box. However, when he said "NO I won't", then he was trying to show up your partner and he crossed the line.

In the end, sounds like something was learned from the situation.

+1 for whacking a coach who was out of line.