View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 08, 2009, 02:41am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPurposeGamer View Post
All that is required is that the rosters and starters be provided by the 10 minute mark. They do not necessary have to be in the book at that point.

Another thing, at least around here, sub-varsity games usually start 10 minutes or less after the previous game is finished, especially if games are running long. We've only really enforced this at the varsity level around here.
Normally between the JV Game & the C-Squad game in the gym I work in, there's the 20 minute warmup. Between the 2 C-Squad games (Boys' C then Girls' C), the Girls' C-Squad coach normally wants 10-15 minute warmup period, so that eeveryone has a chance to watch some of the Varsity game. I was just wondering considering everything I've read & seen is that NFHS wants to rules to be strictly enforced, no matter what the level (the only exception is that non-Varsity home squads don't have to wear White Uniforms). In the main gym, there's always a 20 minute warmup between the games.

Another interesting question, should School-sponsored fundraisers be allowed during halftime on the court? Should people be allowed on the court at halftime (except Dance/Drill teams)?