View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 03, 2009, 04:24pm
Do not give a damn!!

I agree and I disagree. Honestly I do think there are people that take things too far. But honestly, I could give a damn. I have better things to worry about then what someone says that I will never work with or meet ever. And I have stopped engaging in a lot of discussions on here because I have better things to do. Honestly, it is about your approach to life. Do you really care what some guy sitting behind a computer really thinks? I know I don't. And like JeffPea said, people rely too much on interactions of text and email style conversations, they do not know the difference when someone is being mean or just giving them information. My thing is if you like the place stay. If you do not like the place, leave. Either way what we think of you or don't think of you should not ever matter. I doubt anyone here gives you games or will work with you. And if they do meet you, they probably will not have the balls to say anything to your face. This is about my 13th year here and on many of these boards; I am the same here as I am in public. In public is it just easier to show how matter of fact these discussions are to me. On here, people take a lot of things personal when you are just giving a point of view. I do not have time to hold everyone's hand and neither should anyone else. With all due respect.

Peace