View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 09, 2009, 07:16pm
Official Forum Member

Unhappy dazed and confused!

Not sure where to start....just looking for a little advice... I guess!!

I'm in my sixth year, everything was going great!...I've had about half my schedule made up of Varsity games since my 3rd year. Then I moved closer to my work..(about an hour away) during the middle of 4th year...downhill from there. The assignor for the major conference I moved into is very picky on the people he uses. I took his officiating camp the past 2 years. The first year he contacted me 2 weeks after the camp and gave me 17 JV games for last year.
That was great! Then I took his camp this year and nothing!!!never contacted me at all. So I emailed him and he said he thought I only wanted to do Varsity games and he couldnt commit to me in this way! So...I have an 18 team conference in my backyard....and dont have 1 game scheduled from him. I put the conference that I worked previous on the back burner to work this new one. Now, I have some games from him, but not like before, cause he found someone to take my place in rotation.....uuuuggghhh

Sorry if this doesnt make since, I'm just frustrated..I'm worried about upcoming season, usually I have 30 to 35 games lined up to this point.....as of today 3...