View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 05, 2009, 01:33pm
Official Forum Member

I use my phone for making calls and voice mail. It has a calendar, but I don't use it. I already have too many calendars to keep up to date.

If all the officials got a nextel, then we could talk to each other on the wakie talkie feature for free (free...right...., at no additional charge). So if the folks you need to talk to already have Nextel, then that's the way to go.

As things go, DROID, (I think it's Droid) just put out a new phone to compete with the iPhone. The reviews are good. At this early stage, they don't have as many applications. But, that will change. You can do videos or pictures with a better camera than iPhone's camera. Upgradable memory. Plus, I think they may be on the Verison network. They have good coverage. If you get the 3G(4G) package, you can connect to the internet anywhere. Check/Send email. Get weather radar, directions to the game, check sports reports, login to the scheduling system, login to this forum, etc. With touch technology, sending txt messages is breeze. Plus, it plays music and movies. And surprisingly enough, you can make calls and receive voice mail.

Of course, I want one....but

OK.....commerical over.....like I said, I just read this article....