View Single Post
Old Sat Oct 24, 2009, 05:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMac View Post
How would it be clear to me that you don't care what the 2009-2011 manual says when in three previous posts you made it clear to the Forum that you don't have the new manual? If you don't care about what's in the manual, and I believe that you don't, then why refer to the fact that you don't have it on three occasions. If you don't care about what's in the manual, then it shouldn't matter whether you have the current manual, or not. That's the part that I was unclear about.
The facts that I don't have the current manual and that I don't care what it says regarding this situation are two different issues.

I stated that I didn't have a Manual because the OP pointed out that the Manual was different than what I was told at our clinic. Therefore, I did know what the manual said and did not know that this was a state association instruction.

I stated I don't care what the Manual says because I will have to abide by the state association's difference.

I really don't see why that's so difficult to udnerstand.

Also, I would love to ask you some questions regarding officiating scheduling in CT. But at this point, my head is throbbing from having talked to you today. So I'll just excuse myself from the thread.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith