View Single Post
Old Wed Oct 21, 2009, 08:57am
Official Forum Member

Technical help needed

Ok guys, here's the deal. I had a play in my game from last week that I'd LOVe to show all of you. But I don't know how to get this done. First of all, this was a T.V. game and its a high school game. I have the game recorded on my DVR at home. I also have a DVD burner hooked up with this DVR receiver. Anyway, what I want to do is to extract just this one play and then be able to upload it to youtube or something so I can post a link to it here. Are any of you guys really good with stuff? Could you give me a hint on the best way to accomplish this task?

I'll say this, you'll love the play. It was HURDLING and it happened on a try for point. The player for R got a good running start and just after the snap, he hurdles the snapper and then blocks the kick. It was really an awesome play by this guy and its a shame it had to be flagged by the umpire. But I think it was a great call. No other body part of the snapper was touching the ground, except his feet. And the guy leaped right over him.

Any tips or advice are greatly appreciated.