View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 28, 2009, 03:31pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
You seem to be stuck on one kid I have coached in 25 years. One Kid. and we were so thin I didn't have much choice but.... to your question. You can eject a player for swinging a fist if it doesn't connect can't you? or a kick that doesn't land?
John I have been in enough situations where no problem is solved with only one solution. And you have not come up with any other solution but this thought that the magic flag solves all problems. Man, I really wish I was the President of the United States, then I could just throw a flag and the banking issues would be solved, the real estate issues would be solved, and the Health Care issue would be all solved, because those things only have issue keeping them from being functional.

And I am sure every ejection will be taken with no appeal or complaining and will be accepted with little or no fan fare. You know, like holding and passing interference are so widely accepted. Maybe I have missed what NFL Films shows when a call goes against the team.

Peace