View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 11, 2009, 09:54pm
Official Forum Member

[QUOTE=Larks;608102]Check out JB Caldwell's camp over in Daytona. He's a D2 supervisor down there (Sunshine State I believe).

The Caldwell Camp is a good one. I went last year and am attending this year. As Larks said JB is the mens supervisor for the Sunshine State Conf as well as Mid Florida Juco Conference. They have good instructors at this camp as well. Isn't that right Larks JB is having two camps, one starts June 21 and the other is July 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrpalmer3 View Post
What about this officially-officials group, Officially-Officials, Inc., does anyone know when and where their 2009 camp will be held?
Officially Officials is primarily a women camp. The Womens Sunshine State Supervisor (Tony McDonald, I believe) runs that camp. But I have not seen that they have announced dates for this year.

There is several good hs associations in the tampa area. Check the FHSAA website (FHSAA.org: Florida High School Athletic Association)
Finally, the suggestion about Disney is correct. There is AAU tourn every weekend and they always need officials.
Good Luck