View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 02, 2009, 02:16am
Huck Finn

I would say pointing out the fact that the home team must be wearing white is valid. I also agree that this, like some other areas, is something I don't want to split hairs about. Since I don't want to split hairs, the team must have on the correct color undershirts period.

When it comes to shirts being tucked in, I'm not so strict when they come in the game. I would just tell them to tuck it in before they enter the game. If all three officials are on the same page, how many times would this really happen in a game? I would also like to point out how stupid I think the whole shirt thing is anyway. Raise your hand if you've told a kid to tuck in his shirt and watched him/her spend a stupid amount of time arranging their shirt so it would come out again. When I played, I would tuck it in, raise my arms so the shirt would allow my freedom of movement and get on with it. Then again, I also liked to double tie my shoes so I wouldn't have to spend time with them later. Silly me for not doing all these cool things that really add points to the scoreboard.