View Single Post
Old Mon May 11, 2009, 12:07pm
Official Forum Member

I realize you're trying really hard to be clever, kdf5, but your your about as subtle as loud fart in church, and you're just not getting it done. Being right has nothing to do with being childish, and I'm afraid it's really obvious what your intent is, no matter how badly you try and camouflage is, and thus far you're a long way from clever.

Neither you, or jaybird, have yet been able to master the skill of being effectively sarcastic, and the unfortunate result of your efforts is pushing both of you more towards acting petty and sounding frustrated.

When you're under no illusion that you're perfect, acknowledging or admitting trivial mistakes is really no big deal. You just adjust, when it matters, and move on, it's really not that big a deal. How I wish mixing dots and dashes or using too many words were my biggest mistakes, or flaws.

For two guys who are so quick to point out the most trivial errors or misstatements of others, you are super sensitive about what amounts to insults, that you perceived are being "hurled" at you. Makes me wonder how you manage to survive on a sideline, that is if you've actually been on a sideline.

I learned long ago that, "getting in the last word" is usually greatly overrated and anyone can always have the last word, but doing so just doesn't mean a whole lot, especially when the subject doesn't amount to very much.

I suspect there might be a lot you two haven't been exposed to yet, to help you understand the difference between what might be important and what really doesn't matter, but as you mature your perception should expand, at least it usually does, and there's always hope that will be true for you.

Like most of your little barbs, these last few are taking this converstaion nowhere, about nothing. It's really up to you how long this conversation continues. You can keep trying to sound glib, which truly isn't working very well for you, or you could add something worthwhile, that pertains to the original question, or you could just conclude you have nothing of any value to offer. Trust me, you won't be the first to reach that conclusion.

Last edited by ajmc; Mon May 11, 2009 at 12:10pm.