Thread: HS vs. College
View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 28, 2009, 03:07pm
Official Forum Member

I would almost guarantee he is part of the court club because the terminology and phrases he is using are rarely if ever used at college camps and I've been to a good amount of those! Quick whistle on RSBQ vs. Patient whistles on drives??? Yeah def. Ed Rush stuff. That's great! I encourage more people to become part of the court club.

Sorry to say it and people can just say I'm bias but most of the things you are speaking of when you say "college" is pro stuff. In my personal opinion, plays to the hoop, in college, need to have more whistles. I believe there are too many plays that involve a lot of illegal contact and yet it goes uncalled for reasons I have tried to understand and yet don't. Granted I don't work big time D1, yes I work some D1 but not big time, so I'm not there and don't get it. Its just good to see that John Adams recognizes that there is indeed a problem cause he is wanting officials to up their play calling to 80 percent! That seems crazy to me. I think it should be higher but once again i don't know how bad it was but apparently it was bad to him. The greatest in the world call in the mid 90s