View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 22, 2009, 06:01pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWH View Post
I stand corrected!
For those of you who sent me Private messages telling me I am wasting my time even responding to this guy, you were right, I was wrong.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Now, Do you feel better? It's too bad neither you, nor those who sent you private messages, saw this as an opportunity to simply explain your position, provide any semblence of common sense or logic that would lend credibility to your position, or logically refute any explanations I tried to offer.

I asked for your reasoning, besides, "someone else told me that's what the words mean (as least as they choose to understand", which really doesn't say a whole lot to defend your interpretation. Especially after you, and maybe even some of those who sent you private messages, acknowledge that even though your interpretation doesn't make any sense, you're going to go with it anyway.

I agree "Knowledge is good" but you also might consider, "Knowledge has no value until you use it, or share it". Thus far, you've chosen to do neither. Barking about it doesn't count.