View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 21, 2009, 05:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hickland View Post
Huh!
I'll type slower Ed. When someone asks a question, because they think you may be more knowledgable about a subject than they may be, it seems like Simbio took the right approach.

Rather than belittle and mock the intelligence of the questioner, he saw an opportunity to help someone learn and understand some of the finer points of the game and he chose to ask for advice from others he thought might be more knowledgable, to beable to provide the best answer. Several people were quick to respond and provide additional detail that I'm sure he'll share with the coach and both he and the coach will understand one more thing a little better. I guess he could have pointed out how ignorant the coach was to ask such a question, but neither he nor the coach would have gained anything by that approach.

Perhaps if you took a little time to help "little league coaches" to understand more, they'd show you a little "love" in return and wouldn't need to seek assistance from a copy of Football Coaching for Dummies.

Last edited by ajmc; Tue Apr 21, 2009 at 05:21pm.