View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 09, 2009, 06:53pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpea View Post
you can blame anyone else you like.....BUT there can be no disputing that the call was VERY poor (even if it was the kids only T of the night). That call cannot be made against ANY player in that situation - scrimmage, non-conference game, regular season game, or state playoff game....
That may be true. But we can always look at a call or two and disagree with them. He would not have been ejected from the game if he did not have another T during the game. And when you are winning by 20 points, you should have enough sense to realize that anything he does is subjected to a judgment by the officials to take him out of this game. Also, I did not see a video that suggested what was called. All that I have seen is the word of the media and the coach, which I tend to be careful listening to in these situations. It is possible he was not ejected for hanging on the rim, but slamming the backboard. And when I get the chance, I will ask the officials involved and see if there is more to the story.

Peace