View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 25, 2009, 10:34pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogrunnin View Post
I had to share this story, because honestly, it is cracking me up. Anyway . . .

I am assigned 3A boys game tonight (1st round playoffs). I was requested by both coaches so I get the game. Great game! Team A up in the 1st, Team B comes back to tie, then goes ahead by one. 2nd Q, Team A stinks it up and goes in at half down by 12. 3rd Q is even, so change in the difference in scores. 4th Q, Team A makes a run, gets it to 2 with 41.9 sec left to play. Each team exchanges a couple of baskets and Team B holds on to win by 4 after a couple fouls by Team A.

Now the "never happened to me" part. We get off the floor after the final horn/buzzer, b/c I don't ever stay on the floor after the game. We do our post-game talk, take a shower and head out of the gym. I get to my truck and notice a note under my windshield wiper. When I get home I take it out and read it. [I THOUGHT it was a note from my G/F who had been at the game. As Ron White might say, "I was WRONG!!"]

So I open the note, written on the back of an old envelope, and it says, "Go Back to Referee School cause you don't know what your doing." Probably from an old bill too . . . I can't get no respect!

Of course, they didn't leave a return address either. Darn . . .
I hope you reamed out your partner.