Thread: Uniform
View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 08, 1999, 11:42am
Official Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Roden on 10-07-1999 01:08 PM
Gary,
Where do you find this cool-max shirt? I've been wearing Black Cotton T-shirts with my 100%Poly uniform. I've been needing some more shirts without having luck finding them.

Tim,
I got the Cool Max from www.roadrunnersports.com. They come in all colors. I got black. They do not get heavy and hold moisture like the typical cotton t-shirts. A word of caution. Do not use a fabric softener in the dryer with the Cool Max because it will ruin the wicking properties of the shirt. Not sure what I paid for them, but I love them. I also have the mesh shirts, but no other officals I work with on a regular basis has one, so I pack my poly. I am entering my second season with the Leather Luster on my shoes. Other than a few cracks at the toe box area of the shoe the unbelievable shine is still there. However, to redo them the cleaning solvent LL sends you is not strong enough to remove their wax. They recommend paint thinner. I should get through this season without a redo however. See www.leatherluster.com for info if interested.

Gary