Thread: Uniform
View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 07, 1999, 01:36pm
Official Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tim Roden on 10-07-1999 01:08 PM
Gary,
Where do you find this cool-max shirt? I've been wearing Black Cotton T-shirts with my 100%Poly uniform. I've been needing some more shirts without having luck finding them.

I have an InSport CoolMax shirt. The one I prefer does not come in black. I have a white one. I only wear it with the poly shirts. Insport also has some really good (and pricey) compression shorts. Insport has an upcoming website (www.insport.com). Nothing there yet, but says it should be soon.

I also have some black Nike Dri-Fit shirts that are similar in black sleeveless V-neck. I wear it with my poly shirt and my micro-mesh shirts.

Both are much better than the cotton that I used to wear. I've seen coolmax gear in other brands as sporting goods stores. The Coolmax is softer and more like cotton in texture but wicks the sweat away. The Dri-Fit is slicker and a little thinner but works well too.

I sweat a lot so I need all the help I can get. I used to have drenched clothing when I finished a game with a cotton undershirt. Now with the combo of the Dri-Fit and micro-mesh I am much drier. Even with a poly shirt and Dri-Fit, I am much beter.

Here is where I bought my Dri-Fit shirt.

ALLTEAM IMAGE INC
10475 SE DIVISION ST
PORTLAND OR 97266
(503) 255-7704

If you mention you are an official, they may provide a discount. They are primarily a local retail business but will ship. I've had them ship to me when I couldn't get over to the store.