Thread: Diamond Bag
View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 21, 2009, 12:06pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkumpire View Post
I sold my Diamond bag last Fall, and decided to try an Evans bag. It is smaller than the large Diamond bag, but it has some very nice features to it. I am a little hot and cold on the bag, because I use a bucket and have size 15 shoes, so I need a lot of room. But it was designed to be used by people who fly, so size is limited by that constraint.

But it is a very, very nice bag, and one worht looking into. I owe the Evans boys a full review, so when I send it to them I will post it here too.
Everyone is affected by their personal experience...here's mine:

I've had to fly with my gear at times for tournaments or just working games with friends while on vacation. My Diamond bag did not stand up to the rigors of baggage handlers and pick-up trucks. In less than a season, tears in the fabric developed and zippers failed.

My Evans bag, which has had no problems holding everything, including when I double up on some equipment, is easier to carry and manuever, gets no hassle over its size at airports, and is entering it's second season of service with no tears or sign of wear.

You'll enjoy it.