View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 04, 2009, 12:27am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to waltjp
Quote:
Originally Posted by fljet View Post
My agenda was to point out that there were an abnormal amount of questionable calls and actions in this game, 90% of them helping PITTS.
The majority of questions about the calls on the field are from those who do not understand the rules and their interpretations. That includes the righteous media.

Quote:
I also knew coming in to the game that Mcually's crew called the most penalties in the NFL this year and absolutely predicted prior to the game that this game would come down to a call.
Fact - this was not McAulay's crew. The crew consisted of officials who graded out the highest at their position during the season. This also points to the fact that this is the way the league wants the game to be called.

Quote:
Again I am a neutral fan who was disappointed because I like millions of other neutral fans dont think the Cards got a fair shot, just like the Seahawks in 2005.
Again, your opinion of the calls is of little consequence to the NFL. This is how they want the game called. btw - the offensive pass interference against Seattle was a terrific call!

Quote:
If you think this game was officiated well and you dont agree, then you are just drinking the Mike P. kool aid, wake up and smell the coffee.
The comment above seems to contradict the following statement.

Quote:
and Im not saying anyone on this that comments is right or wrong
Quote:
The fans are the ones that pay the bills and as being a season ticket holder for 12 years I am entitled to my opinion.
Everyone has an opinion. But having an opinion doesn't make you correct.