View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 03, 2009, 11:35pm
Courageous When Prudent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljet View Post
1.I got one solution, stop letting the referee on the field rule on instant replay, have a central office in NY and force Mike Perriera to cover his own *** and not officials. I believe both MLB and NHL have this format, takes the pressure of the head official anyways Im sure they wont mind.

2.Automatic Review all forward pass fumble deals, NFL REFs are very inconsistent on these type of plays.

The first forward pass from SB43, ruled a fumble is a great example, a team should not have to waste a challenge because Mcually and his crew couldnt make a gut decision in crunchtime. It was not even that close in my opinion. A big surprise the 2nd one was ruled a fumble?

3. Get rid of celebration bull**** rules, most are hillarious to watch and do not cause any harm. This is the NFL not pop warner.

4. add another official behind the referee to rule on long returns, since most flanks in the NFL cant get down the field at the same speed as the players. Or get ran over trying to get down the middle of the field. THe flank in the SB was to busy dodging players and coaches on the sideline to see any of the blocks anyways and was WAY behind the play even though harrison runs a 6.5 in the 40

5. No more 15 yard only facemask, anyone who has played footbal knows that incidental contact occurs often. too judgemental of a call. takes the pressure of the official.
What about the part where you become an official?