Thread: Let's hear it
View Single Post
Old Fri Jan 09, 2009, 03:56pm
Official Forum Member

- One to a boys MS coach after I warned him for his bench's chirping about non-calls. (That's a foul, over the back, travel, etc) I guess he didn't like it that I was warning his bench so he told me "I'm just getting started" in a rather loud voice while exiting his box walking toward the endline.

- One in a boys JV game for reaching over the boundary line and slapping the ball.

- One last night during a boys 8th grade game. It was the championship game of a tournament. The two teams were from the same city. We had each warned the visitors about chirping. I called a foul on one of the V's players for a hold. He turns right toward me and says "What....come on!!" Whack. The coaches can't fathom why I would T him. They said he was just showing emotion. Yeah....right.

Edit: Oh yeah, one more administrative T for adding a player to the book. I didn't give any last year and that's four for me this year. Should be five but I called a kid for an intentional and not a T during another boys JV game.