View Single Post
Old Mon Dec 29, 2008, 11:40am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMSN View Post
I wish it would've happened in front of some other people besides me and my partner.
My partners word is good enough for me. I'd rather not have a lot of people who might have bias around it makes it simpler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JugglingReferee View Post
But if s/he is yelling so much that people outside the change room can hear, such as fans, administrators, and especially the other team, etc, and the coach is going on about the refs are cheating or how they are homer refs, not calling a T is not doing your job.
Everyone is saying deal with it, but in different ways.
I personally am going to let a coach rant and rave in their locker room all they want, if other people hear them they can complain.
I may fill out a report as to what the coach said etc, I may try to get an administrator but the odds are that it will be too late, if I hear it walking by or through the walls. But that is their locker room and if they want to act the fool - fine. Having said that - the coaches best course of action in the second half is to have a seat and coach the team, because they are at the end of the leash at that point. If I am filling out paperwork already - another paragraph or two about this idiot is no big deal.

I do not find anything that says I can go get a coach for what they say in their locker room in the rules or case plays.